Monday, November 19, 2012

Grrrr

Grrrrr. This is/was a library book.  Not a puzzle, despite the many pieces.   I can understand my 20 month old doing something like this. But my 3-1/2 year old? Not one of those things you can blame on an accident or not understanding.  In fact, I'd even understand it a little better if she'd been in one of those moods where you know you better hide the breakables because she's going to hurt someone or something.  But she had just been playing nicely 15 minutes earlier.  Why oh why!! Am I too harsh on her for making her take the $4 out of her bank to help pay the library for this (which will cost me much more than that) and not letting her get library books this week? I assure you I thought of many more harsher punishments.  Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment