Friday, September 7, 2012

Glamour girl

I have a glamour girl and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to deal with it.  My little 3 year old is a beauty queen.  She has play lipstick, perfume and nail polish. I used to own some lipstick. She has a princess curling iron and flat iron. I own a brush. She likes to wear "play dresses". I wore shorts under my dresses when my mom made me wear them to school so I could still climb on the monkey bars. I think I may need to turn her over to her aunts/friends when she turns 14 because there's no way she's going to learn about hair and makeup from her mom.  Any takers?

4 comments:

  1. Cassie should be just about the right age to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what aunts are for at least around our house. If you want to hike and look for bugs and plants ask mom, ask your aunt...or cousin if you have the clothes shopping bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this post, I just kept thinking of when she was in nursery and she always had like five dolls at all times. She had a hard time if anyone else wanted to play with the dolls, because of course she could take care of them best (and usually it was Ian or someone who wanted to throw the dolls around--and she would have none of that). She's so cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete