Saturday, February 12, 2011

Those magic moments

You gotta love those magic moments.  The ones that make your heart kind of melt and remind you how much you love your family and how thankful you are for them.  Here are some of them for me.

-Coming into the bedroom after walking/exercising early in the morning to see all 3 kids sitting with my husband as they wake up.
-Having my 3 year old boy wrap his arms around my pregnant belly and tell me he's giving his Baby Brother a hug.
-My 5 year old saying she has a surprise for me downstairs, dreading what I'll see, and finding out she cleaned up the basement without being asked.
-Seeing my husband reading to all the kids on the couch.
-Giant spontaneous hugs from my almost 2 yr old.
-Hearing all my children laughing, yelling and playing chase together without fighting.

Those are the kind of moments that make it all worth it.  What are some of yours?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. :) I am glad that you are having these moments. They couldn't happen to a better person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete